Friday, October 14, 2011

Hunting for pumpkins

Lilian and I went pumpkin hunting yesterday afternoon with her preschool class. 

She actually was a pretty good hunter, picking out a whole bunch of perfectly shaped pumpkins.  She tended to gravitate toward green pumpkins for some reason.  And, as you can see, some of the pumpkins were a little big for her to carry.  But she always gave it a good try...heaving and grunting... before her little 4 year old muscles would tucker out and she'd be forced to pant, "Mom...help!"  

She was very insistent on walking through "the corn maze."  I didn't have the heart to tell her that it wasn't really a maze...just rows of corn.

3 comments:

Lori said...

He he he. My kind of maze. What a cutie.

Mindy said...

I love that she thought was a corn maze, Maybe it was and you just thought it was row's of corn :)
I need to take my kids out to a pumpkin patch soon.

Melissa@thebblog said...

she's adorable! We did pumpkins last Monday, maddy and scott went through the corn maze 3 times!