Sunday, October 2, 2011

Day 5: Someone I Love

I love this man.
He rubs my back in church.
He brings me eclairs from Dicks Market.
He fixes my computer when it is broken.
He goes grocery shopping with me.
He makes fun of my shoes but lets me buy them anyway.
He doesn't complain when he wants to sleep but I keep my lamp on to read a little longer.
He picks up Rebekah from her friends houses late at night when I don't want to.
He holds down the fort willingly when I leave to run a race or sing a concert.
He helps the kids with their math so I don't have to re-learn it all.
He wraps his arms around me and consoles me when I am sad.
He patiently lets me chatter and prattle...even when he wishes I'd get to the point already.
He makes sure the kids have no doubt how much he loves their mother.


3 comments:

mistress of chaos said...

Saweet! Now I am in love with the man for loving you so well:) Makes me realize I love my man too, he does similar stuff, even making fun of my shoes:)

Brigitte said...

This was really great!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh, I love Bryan too. He is a good big brother.