Saturday, December 13, 2008

"Wicked" Woes

I tried to get tickets to "Wicked" yesterday. Silly me, I thought it would be no problem since it is going to be here for an entire MONTH! I knew it would be brisk business. That demand would be high. That's why I was at my computer right at 10:00 when the tickets became available on-line. And then...couldn't even get to the arttix screen. Refresh....refresh....refresh. I finally got on at 12:30 and found that everything was sold out unless I wanted to go on Sunday. Which I don't. So, I don't get to go see "Wicked" after all. And if any of you did get tickets, I don't even want to hear about it. Unless you happen to have one ticket you'd like to sell....then, of course, you'd be my best friend for life.

6 comments:

Jan T. said...

I tried too - no luck! :(

Mindy said...

Let's just plan a trip with Mom's only and fly to LA and go see it, but it ends Jan 11th there, so I'm not sure when we could go.

Camilla Millar said...

Dang, that is too bad. I was thinking it would be fun to go as well, but didn't even know they were on sale now.

If you do go to LA, give me a call. . . .I would seriously consider going with you!

Sharon said...

If its worth paying extra to you, there are TONS of people selling tickets on ksl.com and craigslist. Just wanted to let you know! Good luck!

Katie said...

Lucky me! Somehow Brooke got tickets early so we still have a present for my in-laws. I don't know how she got them but it is a big relief not to have to come up with something by myself.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Los Angeles, here we come!