Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures Galore

We had a great Christmas. Lilian giggled non-stop for the first half hour. No anticipation or expectation on her part...she had no idea what was in store for her when she woke up that morning. So when she walked out and saw everything...she was downright giddy. I also found Julianne randomly giggling for no apparent reason other than she was excited that Christmas was finally here. And Brandon, who came running over to me after he saw all his Santa gifts to give me a big hug and said "Thankyou, Mom, for all my presents...um, under the tree!" Hmmm. Think that kid is suspecting something but wants to maybe hold onto the secret a little while longer? And Rebekah who was trying to be 12 year old cool about everything but still couldn't help but let out excited squeaks when she opened her "Twilight" calendar and her new camera. So here are some pictures. Beware, there's a lot.

In Christmas pajamas waiting (somewhat) patiently for us to let them out to the living room.


Lilian discovering her stocking....she found Elmo's talking super neat. And "candy, candy!"


Santa brought Lilian a tent. Until I got in she didn't realize what it was all about. But then she spent a good chunk of the rest of the day in there....peaking out at us and giggling when we'd notice.


Brandon and his Daddy figuring out how to put his new "High School Musical 3" CD into his new CD player.


All three of my girls.


The MESS.


Had a hard time convincing Lilian that the stroller was for her doll, not for her.


Lilian insisted on reading her new book as soon as she pulled the wrapping paper off of it.


We got Brandon a remote control car...he's been playing with it non-stop ever since.


Bryan's parents came over to see what the kids got and to share our big Christmas lunch. I'm glad the storm didn't hit till later so they were able to make it.

7 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Love it. Big kids are fun at Christmas but I'll bet that Lillian was the funnest to watch!

Mindy said...

Oh i'm so glad you guys had a good day. I'm thankful the storm didn't hit til late either, we were out in West Jordan and were praying it wouldn't start.

Katie said...

Looks like lots of fun at your house. We have been playing the Wii non-stop--and when I say WE I do mean all of us! I think the Wii Fit is great fun except it said I was overweight. I knew that already--didn't need a computer game to tell me!

Croft Family said...

I'm glad you had a great christmas. It's always nice after all the anticipation of did I get all the things they wanted or will like and then they make their little excitment noices makes it all worth it. Lillian looks so cute in the stroller. We had the same problem with Lara and her stroller.

Camilla Millar said...

Yeah, our living room still has present remnants--I'm trying really hard to get things cleaned up, but somehow the toys keep ending up in there!

Kim said...

That is a mild mess if I must say so myself! It looks like you had a great Christmas!!! I bet you're relieved everything is over! With all your concerts and such I can't believe you weren't pulling your hair out!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Kim said...

P.S. Is that a 10 Little Ladybugs book I see that Lillian is reading? We LOVE that book at our house! :)