Friday, December 19, 2008

Favorite Photo Friday: Superheros?

I came across these pictures a few days ago. They made me laugh so hard I thought I'd share them for Favorite Photo Friday. Julianne might be horrified that I've posted these pictures. I guess then she and Rebekah will be able to commiserate together. Rebekah is still unhappy with me for posting the naked baby picture of her a few weeks ago. But isn't that part of the parent description? To hopelessly embarrass your children at any and all given opportunities? Hopefully someday they'll forgive me. Maybe when they have kids of their own?

Superheroes of some sort. Maybe inspired by the "Captain Underpants" books?


Julianne made this costume out of materials from a package that had been delivered earlier that day.


Brandon made his own mustache by cutting out of paper the mustache shape and then coloring it with a brown marker. I think he attached it with tape.

6 comments:

Croft Family said...

Okay those are some super funny pictures. Julianne makes a cute super hero and well if they ever do the play Captain Underpants Brandon would get the role of Captain!!!

Camilla Millar said...

Those are funny

Mindy said...

The top picture is the best. I love it. Thaifoon was good by the way. I'll have to tell you about it.

Mary said...

Oh Sarah, those are great. So creative. I love them!

Katie said...

So funny! I love those kids!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Those are awesome. Why do we buy halloween costumes when kids are way more creative left to themselves?