Monday, December 29, 2008

Stuff

Messing around with blog backgrounds tonight. Going very simple this time...no idea why. Just in the mood for simple. It may change in the next few days. We'll see what kind of mood I'm in tomorrow.
Nothing going on today. Wow, did it feel good.
Should be coming up with New Years resolutions. So many possibilities running through my head I'm starting to feel overwhelmed. I need to keep my list to a minimum. Too many and I'll give up and do none of them. I know this from past experience. There are just so many things I'd like to learn or do or improve upon this year it's hard to decide which to focus on.
I know already that running on the treadmill more consistently will be on the list. I think I'll go do that now.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I need to make a list as well. One thing I was thinking is learning something new and fun this year, kinda wanting to take danceing lessons, who knows.

Liz said...

Thanks for the reminder--I need to make a little list for myself. I've got a lot of things I'd like to work on this year, but I don't want to overwhelm myself either or I won't accomplish anything!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

i am sorry if i hurt your feelings mom when i said that i didn't like your new background.

-Julianne :)