Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Concert


Speaking of Choir concerts....here is some info about the ones I am doing this week. This is the Sally Bytheway Chorale, a 100 voice choir with orchestra based in Draper. I get to sing with my Mom and my sister, Melissa, in this group. My uncle plays in the orchestra. It's directed by my good friend Sally Bytheway Brinton. And we're good! (No arrogance intended...) :) Before I joined this group I went to see one of their concerts. The main feeling I came away with was how joyful this group sounded. Not only do they sing well, not only do they have a fun variety of songs, not only is Sally an amazing director...they sing for pure joy. I love being a part of it. Feel free to come if you are looking for an evening of great Christmas music.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I would love to come, I'll have to see what is in my schedule to fit it in.

Mary said...

Oh how I wish I could come! But then again, I would be sad that I wasn't singing with you guys. I sure do miss singing with my beautiful sisters!

Kim said...

That is so great Sarah that you are so involved! I'm sure they love having you there!!! :) I know Sally Brinton, I think. Didn't all her girls play piano? I have judged several of them in piano competitions over the years if I have the right family pegged. Sally is an awesome person! That whole family has talent oozing out of them! Hope everything went well.

Croft Family said...

I am going to try and make it with my kids by myself on Sunday. Hopefully I will run into your hubby and kids so we can sit together.