Sunday, December 28, 2008

Which One?

A few weeks ago Bryan's parents asked us for a family picture. Couldn't find one. Realized that the last time we'd had a picture taken with all 6 of us was at my sister Rachel's wedding reception. A year and a half ago. Lilian was only 9 days old. Which means I was really, very fat still. We decided we'd better have someone take some shots of us at Christmas. Here are two. Not that we need them for anything specific anymore and not that they're photographic masterpieces or anything...but just out of curiosity, which one do you think is better? Lilian looks somewhat morose in the top picture and a little hyper in the bottom.

6 comments:

Katie said...

I like the close-up, hyper Lilian one. Either one is great though. I wish I was as photogenic as you!

Mindy said...

I like the bottome one better. It seems more like Lilian.

Croft Family said...

I like the second one it catches Lilian's personality and well I like close up pictures a lot better.

Jill said...

I like the close-up one, too!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Too bad Lillian is morose in the first because I do think it's a great picture of the rest of you and you can always crop to make it more close up. I do like her cute little face though in the bottom one. Boy that Rebekah looks mature! Yeah Bryan's eyes are open in them both!

DD said...

The second one. Just do a red eye fix and it'll be great.
Dad