Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween!

Our kids in their Halloween finery: Rebekah as a BYU fan, Brandon doing his second year as a ninja, Lilian as an elephant, and Julianne as a classy witch.


Lilian with friends Ashton and Sophie.


And this is Lilian in her witch costume at the Halloween carnival last Tuesday. Katie sent over two costumes Lilian's size so we could take our pick. We picked both! The warmer one for trick-or-treating and the cooler one for the Carnival. (Although, dang, wasn't it a perfect night for trick-or-treating?? So warm!)

8 comments:

Mindy said...

They all look so cute. Im glad you had a good time. Im working on getting my picutes up. But it was a wonderful night, I wish all Halloweens were this great.

Mary said...

So cute! I almost bought the same outfit that Lilian had on for Abby this year. Your girls look beautiful and Brandon looks very ninja like! It suits him.

Katie said...

Fun costumes! It was fun to see Lilian in the elephant costume as well. I love that costume! The little witch is pretty darn cute as well. I'm glad you didn't have to decide between them.

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that I'm a little biased regarding my own little monster this Halloween, but darn it!...Those Croft kids are so adorable!...I dub them the second cutest costumed kids this season!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Love them all. That elephant is just the cutest thing. Who has a costume that will fit a 7.5 month old that I can borrow next year?

Dawn said...

So cute? Is BYU fan a costume because it is horrifying or ???

Aunt Dawn

Dawn said...

OOPs I hit the first question mark button when I meant to hit the exclamation mark. So cute!

Kim said...

It WAS a perfect night for trick-or-treating! I can't remember a Halloween that was so warm! What a fun time we all had! Your kids look darling in their costumes and I LOVE your festive blog background! :)