Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Addicted to Candy Corn


I've discovered that I am addicted to candy corn. In years past I've always bought a sack full to put in some cute jar, more for decoration than anything else. Usually I can eat about 5 in one sitting before I get too sugared out. But this year? Oh my. I can eat, eat, eat them. Honestly, they're just little pieces of sugary garbage. Why can't I stop eating them? (Besides the obvious, which is that I have no willpower. Sigh.) Anyone else have this problem?

6 comments:

Katie said...

Not with candy corns but yes with M&M's. Usually, I can't eat tons of the plain ones because they are just too much for me, but since I have been filling my glass pumpkin with them, I can eat handfull after handfull and not have a problem. Too bad. I did walk for 10 minutes on the treadmill this afternoon. Think that will help?

Croft Family said...

I LOVE LOVE candy corn or those little pumpkins!! YUMMY. I don't have the same problem because I don't buy them or I would have the same problem

Mindy said...

It's chocolate cake for me, or elcair's, or cheese cake, I wish I had all of the above sitting around all the time. Good thing I don't, it could be bad for the waist line. (who am I kidding, I dont have a waste line, bring on the treats)

Jan T. said...

Well, I don't enjoy eating them, but I do have a BAD habit of collecting them. The home decor-type. Every candy corn halloween decoration is one I love and have to have. I'm addicted to 'em too - only mine take up room in my house...not in my thighs!:) hee! hee!

Mary said...

Oh yes, I also love candy corn. However, since I haven't admitted to myself that it is fall and Halloween, I haven't put out any decorations or bought any candy or have costumes for the kids...yikes that's scary

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh yes, with candy corn certainly! I have to keep myself from buying them too - I ended up with a bunch this year left over from a YW activity. It has been very bad!