Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blogging Award

My sweet, wonderful friend Mindy bestowed on me this nice award. Thank you Mindy!


This blog award comes with some rules. First, I'm supposed to tell you 6 things about myself.
1. I LOVE sushi. I crave it constantly. Raw fish? Who would've guessed?
2. Unfortunately, I really, really love shopping.
3. I have a degree in history from the U of U. My Julianne came home from school the other day and told me that history is boring. Boring? Are you kidding me? She must be her father's child.
4. I'm embarrassed to admit that my guilty pleasure is People magazine. I finally broke down and got a subscription. I look forward to it showing up in my mailbox every Friday. How sad is that?
5. I'm a HUGE Titanic buff. I have been since I was in high school....long before the movie came out and it became fashionable to be a Titanic buff.
6. One of my favorite movies of all time is "Father of the Bride" because it reminds me of my own Dad. It makes me cry every time I watch it.

Okay. Now I'm supposed to pass this award on to 6 other bloggers. Here's the thing though. I don't have a very huge list of fellow bloggers. And many of you on that list have already received this award seeing as we all blog in a tight little circle. So I'm just going to award it to 3 people. Is that okay?
1. Kari: Because I'm constantly amazed at the cool things she does with her pictures.
2. Melissa: Because she's the one that got all of us sisters started on this whole blogging adventure.
3. Sharon: Because she blogs about everything...all the ins and outs of her day and I love how real she is. I've loved getting to know her so much better through being blog buddies.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

Fun to read more about you. I love "Father of the Bride", it came out when I was getting married and it reminded me of my dad too.

Jill said...

Oh, welcome to my world...I love sushi, too!