Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Insane

I've started a new workout. Six days a week for 10 weeks I'm going over to the church at 6:00 AM and joining a bunch of my neighbors in doing the "Insanity Workout." Umm....yeah. It IS pretty insane. It's advertised as being "the hardest, most extreme home workout ever created." They claim it's for "those hard core, fitness nuts ready and willing to workout in a pool of their own sweat." Well, I'm not sure I'm a hard core, fitness nut. Which means, I suppose, that doing this really does make me insane. I'm 8 days into the program. Last week I could barely walk, I was so sore. And tired! I find myself falling asleep in bizarre places. In the middle of Brandon's FHE lesson, during "The Importance of Being Earnest" at Hale Theatre, while spell checking a document on the computer. But I am determined to see this 60 days through. Which is why I'm talking about it here. Accountability, you know?

3 comments:

Croft Family said...

Wow that does sound insane. I ran/walked 2 miles yesterday and my legs are sore. I don't even want to think of the pain you are in.

Katie said...

I'm not sure if having to leave the house would make it easier or harder for me. It sure is nice just to have to walk downstairs to do my running. Hopefully the soreness will lessen as you get further into it. I can run 5/6 miles in the morning now and not be sore.

MamaBug said...

I fall asleep at the computer a lot. Usually about 2:30 in the afternoon. I guess I should be taking an afternoon nap. Too bad my kids don't agree.