Friday, January 8, 2010

Favorite Photo(s) Friday: Zions retreat

Back in...um, actually I don't remember what year it was. 2005, maybe? Bryan took his co-workers on a "retreat" of sorts, to Zions National Park. A friend of ours who lived nearby arranged to guide them on a hike that had them repelling down 7 different cliffs. Some of which ended in pools of water....some seriously COLD pools of water. Apparently it was all huge fun. I've always really liked the pictures they came home with and envied them the experience. Driving down, doing the hike, and then driving back all in one day? That part I don't envy.
(That bottom picture always reminds me of lizards sunning themselves) :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow they did all that in 1 day. That is awesome. I bet they had fun.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Hike looks fun but beyond my abilities - all in one day . . . crazy!

Camilla Millar said...

That is a cool experience to have documented. Thanks for sharing.