Friday, January 15, 2010

Favorite Photo(s) Friday: Horses


I miss these horses. I often found myself standing by the back door or a window that looked out over the back yard watching them. Then there were cows. Not as beautiful, obviously, but the sheer number of them back there...probably about 100...made them fun to watch. But right now we've got nothing. Just an empty field. And it's been empty for awhile. It's not as fun to stand at my back door and look out anymore. I miss these horses. Did I mention that already? May 2008.

5 comments:

MG said...

Are these the horses beside the Larsens? You could always move back to there..

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

No, these are horses that were in a field behind our new house.

Mindy said...

Oh they are cute, I love horse's. Bummer that you have nothing to look at now :(..Oh I just had a thought, you should buy a horse, seriously how cool would that be!

Melissa@thebblog said...

I love those pictures. I would miss them too.

Mary said...

We have deer in the backyard, but I agree, horses are much cooler to look at.