Friday, May 6, 2011

It's a good thing she's cute....

I should've realized earlier that nothing good tends to come from a toddler that is too quiet for too long. Lilian emerged from a good thirty minutes hanging out under the kitchen table looking like this:
She knows better than this. She also knows that she will be in some serious trouble if and when her dad finds out. (I guess I'm more or less outing her by posting this on the blog, aren't I?) She's in the tub right now with instructions to start scrubbing.

While we're on the subject of Lilian...she had a preschool field trip to Wheeler Farm
yesterday. It was hot, it was dusty, and there was a lot of walking. But we got to see a new baby lamb born that morning, feed the ducks and take a wagon ride so it all equalled out I suppose. Lilian had a great time and that's what really matters.

2 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

oh, I so want to take Maddy to Wheeler Farm! I haven't been since I was small and I think the would be so facinated!! For sure a trip to add this summer.

As for the marker - was at a Sharpie??? What a mess. :)

Croft Family said...

She was still cute even with her body art.