Thursday, May 26, 2011

9:15 on a random Thursday evening...

Lilian was taking a bubble bath in my big jetted tub to wash away all the dirt, grime, and popsicle stickiness that has collected over the past couple of days.


Julianne, feeling relieved that all of her big end-of-year projects were done, settled into the big easy chair with a book.


Rebekah and her friends Casey and Brianna were downstairs watching a "Dr. Who" episode. But in true teen multi-tasking style, Rebekah was also looking up videos on You Tube and Casey was texting.


Brandon and Bryan had just returned home from gymnastics and were continuing the conversation they'd had in the car. It sounded scientific and complicated. When I asked what they were talking about I was informed they were discussing the formation of the universe and gravitational theory. Really. (Brandon is all sorts of curious about science lately...)


And then me...feeling less than stellar with a sore throat and achy joints...finishing up my day with a quick check of facebook before dropping into bed. Early for me, but I was exhausted. (I'm hoping my body is strong enough to fight off whatever bug is trying to worm its way into my immune system. Unfortunately I've been exposed to both bronchitis and strep so I'm a little worried. I guess time will tell.)

No comments: