Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Yogotogo

It's spring break. Even though the weather isn't playing nice, we still decided that ice cream...well, frozen yogurt to be exact... should play into our plans this evening. Yogotogo is one of those places where you load yourselves up with however many flavors and however many toppings you want, then head for the scale and pay depending on the weight. After seeing Brandon's concoction spilling over the top of his cup, I was starting to worry that it might put me in debt...or at least get him on the winners wall with his picture in a place of honor, announcing those with the heaviest, and therefore most expensive, yogurt creations.

Julianne's picture is there from a previous trip to Yogotogo with friends. Their goal that day had been more than just eating some yummy frozen yogurt. Yep...first and foremost their aim was to land themselves on the winners wall by each pitching in enough money to create a truly worthy {heavy} yogurt treat.

Brandon, luckily for me and my wallet, didn't come close. He must've covered his yogurt with lightweight toppings such as sprinkles, marshmallows and whip cream!

A good time was had by all. We left with happy bellies and smiles on our faces. (And then froze all the way home....)























7 comments:

Mary said...

Sounds yummy! Wonder if they have one of those around here?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that place, its SO yummy and colorful!!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Croft Family said...

I love that picture of Brandon. My kids have wanted to go there so bad. Maybe I will have to take them.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Hey Kari...didn't they just open a new one by you? Your kids will love it!

Melissa@thebblog said...

that looks like a fun place. it reminds me of (I'm not trying to brag) the gelato places in Italy where, no matter the weather, people are standing around eating their frozen treats in happiness.

Mindy said...

My kids love that place. And yes they did just open one by us (for Kari's info)