Thursday, April 7, 2011

Princess playlist

This girl loves her Disney Princess music. See that bright pink button? It plays one song per princess doll....and Lilian was pretty obsessed with it. The only way I could get her to leave without drama was to promise that we'd find some princess songs on itunes when we got home and make her very own playlist on the computer. (Hard to tell since it's a still picture, but Lilian was totally jamming out to "I'm Almost There" from Princess and the Frog.)

A few hours, dinner at Pei Wei and dessert at Yogotogo later...I kept my promise.
She listened...and listened...and listened all evening. And this morning it was the first thing out of her mouth. "I want to listen to my music!"

4 comments:

Croft Family said...

So cute! What a good mom you are for making her own playlist

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

SO CUTE!!!!!!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Brandon keeps commenting as me.... :)

Melissa@thebblog said...

I am way behind on my Disney movies! I still haven't seen Princess and the Frog or (gasp!) Tangled. I know, i know, I have to see Tangled!!