Friday, April 8, 2011

Making the best of a snowy spring break...

Plans involving bike rides, yard work and picnics at the park apparently were not in the cards this, the week of "SPRING" break {grumble, grumble}. Instead, after watching it snow all day, we decided to make a snowman. And then have a really big snowball fight.
Two thoughts:
1. If ever gymnastics doesn't work out for Brandon, he would make an awesome pitcher for a baseball team. I think I may have bruises where he nailed me with hard packed snowballs...
2. I'm going to claim running through the snowy backyard, ducking and dodging, bending down to gather up snow as I ran, throwing snowball after snowball...as my workout for the day. All agreed? Thank you.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Even though our weather in St. George wasn't the greatest...I'm so glad I missed the snow!!!!