Saturday, May 15, 2010

Rebekah's birthday party

Funny thing about teenager birthday parties...they are pretty easy to put on. No real schedule or organization, really. Just make sure that they have some options...a few games, a movie or two, an available stereo, pizza and a bunch of junk food... and they are good to go.They also spent the great majority of the party with phones in hand texting. Not only were they texting various boys and then giggling at the messages, they were also texting each other! Go figure.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!:)

Shauna said...

I'm actually looking forward to the days of teenage birthday parties. I'm not sure how many more rounds of musical chairs I've got in me . . .

Mary said...

Ah, giggling girls...and texting boys. I guess I have a few more years before I hit that stage. Glad they had fun.