Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Witch Watching

Lilian and I went to Gardner Village yesterday to see the witches. Katie and her crew joined us. It was a beautiful day and Gardner Village had all sorts of picture perfect spots but this is what I got from Lilian:
She deliberately refused to look at me any time I was holding the camera! Stubborn little thing.

I think she liked the pumpkins and fall leaves even more than the witches. She happily wandered through the shops with me. And she ADORED the petting zoo. The look on her face and the giggles that accompanied when she realized she could actually touch the animals cracked me up. She opted out of the pony ride. Apparently watching the ponies go round and round seemed safer than actually sitting on them.

4 comments:

Mary said...

What is up with Mady's face in the top picture? Gave me a good chuckle. I didn't know that they had a petting zoo too. Was that there when we went years back or is that new? Fun that Lilian loved the animals so much.

Mindy said...

I need to go, it has been way to long. Glad you all had fun.

DD said...

Lillian looks a little worried with Maddy sitting next to her too. Not a smile on the bunch, unless that witch is smiling and we just can't tell. Cute.
I'm glad you took pictures.
Mommy

MamaBug said...

We're headed there on Friday. Hope the weather is decent! Looks like you had fun. :)