Thursday, October 15, 2009

Singing

Last spring Rebekah auditioned for and made it into the Concert Choir at her Jr. High for this year. They had a concert last night. Doesn't she look good in her choir dress? They gave her the smallest one they had but it still had to be hemmed and pinned to fit her. Her school has an amazing music program. I'm kind of stunned every time I go to a concert at how many kids (even boys!) are involved in choir. Some of my best school memories come from singing in choir....the rehearsals, concerts, the friends I made. I'm so glad Rebekah is having these experiences!

4 comments:

Mary said...

I loved the memories that I made in choir too! I'm glad that Rebekah and Julianne share a love of singing just like you. Rebekah looks pretty up there singing. And that is pretty cool that she made it into Concert Choir!

Mindy said...

How fun for Rebekah. Tiff is doing choir this year too.

Katie said...

She sure is pretty! I always amazes me how small she looks when compared with other kids her age. When she is just with us I don't notice. Did we look that teeny?

Melissa@thebblog said...

me too, me too! Choir is the good memories of school!