Friday, October 23, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday: Brothers

Bryan and his brother Steven are just 23 months apart. This picture was taken during the month and a half where Bryan had just returned from his mission and Steven was just getting ready to leave. I don't know the significance of the matching robes, really. Or the hands in the sleeves. There may be a funny story there. But the robe still hangs in our closet and the picture is in a frame in our bedroom. And when I see it I smile and think of the friendship between brothers. 1993.

3 comments:

Croft Family said...

That's funny he still has the robe. All the Croft kids have a great friendship. I love it

Mindy said...

HaHa, those robes look like something Hugh Hephner (sp) would wear.

MamaBug said...

What a fun picture! I think I'm gonna steal your Favorite Photo Friday idea. Hope you don't mind. :)