Monday, September 21, 2009

Myrtle and Gloria

Katie and Sarah aka Myrtle and Gloria. I'm guessing that this picture was taken while we still lived in Texas which probably puts me around 4 years old and Katie at 3. Myrtle and Gloria were the names we chose for ourselves when playing "house". We insisted on being called these names, even by our parents. I know I've said this before but I'm so glad that I have 4 sisters who, no matter what happens and which way life takes us, will always be my best friends.

4 comments:

Croft Family said...

So Cute! And once again I'm so jealous that you have four sisters. I always wanted one when I was a little to play house with.

Mindy said...

Such cute photos, who's who?
Yep i'm with Kari, always wanted a sister, your very blessed.

Mary said...

Love you Sarah! I love having my sisters be my best friends. I've missed you!

Katie said...

Where did we come up with those names!?! We had fun though!
Love you!