Sunday, February 1, 2009

Sushibowl

We just got back from a Superbowl/Sushi party at Bryan's cousin's house. Great food, great company and a great game. Well, unless you count the fact that I was rooting for the Cardinals....


Carolyn, Bryan and Kari enjoying the good eats. It was Kari's first time trying sushi....I'm not sure she liked it real well. Luckily there was also tempura.


Bryan talking with his cousin Russ.


Kari, Carolyn, Treg and I watching the big game. Got pretty exciting there at the end!


Bryan got a bit of a headache after eating all that food....I was rubbing his head trying to help him feel better.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

That sounds like alot of fun.

Mary said...

Wow. I didn't think that your family was big into the Superbowl! Ryan would have enjoyed your party. We watched the superbowl, but didn't have the party. We're pretty boring around here.

Croft Family said...

I can't believe how fat I look! It was a ton of fun.