Thursday, February 5, 2009

Never Thought I'd Have To Wear These Again....



I got glasses this week. Just for driving. Mostly at night. Side effects from my LASIK 10 years ago include all lights, from street lamps to brake lights, to have halos. Which makes my night vision not as good as I'd like it to be. My right eye did not end up 20/20 like the left. And that slight blurriness, though not a problem during the day, gets compounded at night with the funky halo lights. So, glasses. They help sharpen things up. They also make me look quite the intellectual, don't you think?

7 comments:

Mindy said...

You look really cute in those glasses.

Mary said...

Yes, glasses nowadays look quite cute! They look good on you.

Shauna said...

Very smart looking.

Croft Family said...

You look super cute and smart! But hey you always look cute and smart

Camilla Millar said...

Hey, glasses are in, you know (courtesy of Sarah Palin).

Anonymous said...

You look really cute....

Katie said...

That picture is really cute but you almost don't look like yourself. It's funny how one feature can make you look so different. Cute, but different.