Thursday, February 5, 2009

Funny Projects For A Wednesday Night...


The Young Women put on a "Modest Fashion Show" last night. Rebekah was asked to model a silly version of an immodest bare backed shirt. Which, as you can see, became a "bear" backed shirt. I think there are at least 3 pins holding each bear in place.


It's the 100th day of school today. And in order to celebrate, all the kids in Julianne's 5th grade class were given a hat to take home with the assignment to find 100 of some item to glue on to it. Julianne decided on conversation hearts. Despite the fact that this was to be her project, I was NOT letting her loose with the hot glue gun! So, unfortunately, it became my project as well.

6 comments:

Mary said...

Oh my goodness. I would have never thought of a "bear" backed shirt. What a cute idea.

Mindy said...

I love the hat, it turned out great.
Thanks again for helping with my kids.

Shauna said...

That hat is really cute.

Jan T. said...

Brilliant! Love the "BEAR" Backed Shirt! That is funny!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the hat...really cute.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Cute activity idea - what other things did they do? I need these suggestions you know - pass on anything the girls love!