Thursday, January 1, 2009

Yum....


I have a new favorite candy bar. Lindt Excellence Intense Orange...Dark. Oh my. It is scrumptious. I've discovered this past Christmas season that I prefer dark chocolate. I'm rather pleased about that because, as far as chocolate goes, isn't dark supposed to be somewhat more healthy for you than milk chocolate? I'm a big fan of chocolate oranges....dark ones, especially....but you can only find them at Christmas time. So I'm quite excited to have been introduced to this orange chocolate candy bar that I can get year round! Or maybe that's a bad thing. Anyhow, thanks to my father-in-law, who knows of my fondness for chocolate, for insisting I try it. And thank you for reading my silliness about my chocolate cravings. Now you can see why running on the treadmill more consistently is one of my New Years resolutions.....

5 comments:

Mary said...

Okay, I love chocolate, but that just doesn't sound good to me! :-) Dark chocolate and oranges are NOT my thing! I'm a milk chocolate dove/symphony bar kind of girl! Throw in some almonds or toffee chips and I'm in heaven!

Mindy said...

Yep I'm with Mary, I dont do dark chocolate, but Tiffany on the other hand loves it.

Croft Family said...

I really don't even like chocolate but if that's all I have I prefer Milk Chocolate. I would pass on dark if that's all there is.

Shauna said...

OOHH, I am a dark chocolate fan too. Looks like you guys had a fun New Years Eve.

Katie said...

I ate my chocolate orange and was in heaven! It was wonderful and brought back warm memories of childhood. However, I have noticed that I am gaining weight again instead of losing it. It appears that I need to attack the treadmill as well.