Thursday, January 22, 2009

Sick Boy

Brandon came home from school today claiming he didn't feel very good. A reading from the thermometer indicated a fever of 100.8 and he quickly fell asleep in the love sac. A few hours later Brandon made his way upstairs with concerns that maybe he was going to throw up and headed to the bathroom. A little while later, when no vomiting sounds had been heard, I went back to check on Brandon and found him sound asleep like this:

And then, of course, my mind got busy trying to tally how many days it had been since I had last cleaned that toilet......

6 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh poor kid. Cute picture. I hope he feels better soon.

Croft Family said...

So sad. I hope he starts to feel better soon. But I love the picture.

Jan T. said...

That's when you know they're definitely not faking!:) Poor little guy....I had the same thing last week! It's brutal! Give that boy a pillow!:)

Anonymous said...

Poor boy! Hope he is feeling better, love the picture.

Mary said...

That's funny. My kids will fall asleep in weird places but never like that!

Melissa@thebblog said...

Yukky (the sickness and the toilet) This reminds me of when I am throwing up and then faint and wake up to find my cheek on the comode! Very gross at my house I'm embarrased to say. The last few times I've been leaving the seat down because it's a bit cleaner.

this one is destined to be a fav Friday photo some day!