Monday, January 12, 2009

New Portraits For The Wall







Couldn't for the life of me get Lilian to smile. And that green bit in the corner of her picture? That's me. She wouldn't let me get further away from her than that. She wasn't grumpy or tired, really. Just nervous. And why is it that she always has a bruise on her head when we get pictures taken? She had one in that exact same spot last time. You'd think it was permanent or something.
It was a spur of the moment decision to have Bryan jump into a shot with the kids. Does he look like a single Dad? :)

7 comments:

Mary said...

Oh it kills me to see them looking so grown up. When did that happen? Rebekah looks so mature, and I love, love Julianne's hair and glasses. Brandon, thankfully, looks about the same, but he looks so handsome! And of course little Lilian is as cute as can be. Remember when I was that age, and I wouldn't let them take my picture unless Mom was right next to me! What sweet kids Sarah!

Mindy said...

Very cute.

Croft Family said...

So cute. Where did you get them done? Why did you not jump in with them?

Shauna said...

Such cute kids and great photo's.

Anonymous said...

Cute Kids! Love them! :)

Melissa@thebblog said...

Did you end up getting re-takes for her or did the scratch on her face nix those plans? They still are really cute! Agree with Mary, they sure are looking mature

Camilla Millar said...

Yep, I think he does look like a single Dad, but it seems like the perfect picture for him to carry around in his wallet!!

I am so lucky-- with bruises and stuff like that (last time it was a temporary tattoo on Eliza's arm)--my sister-in-law (the photographer/photo-shop genius) actually uses photoshop to take stuff like that out. I actually didn't notice the bruise on her face till I read what you'd said and looked at the pic again, so it isn't that noticeable!