Friday, January 16, 2009

Favorite Photo Friday: Happy Baby


September 2007. A picture of my happy, sweet Lilian baby. Who isn't much of a baby anymore. She runs, not walks, everywhere she goes and she's FAST! She talks constantly and, amazingly enough, I can usually understand her. (You should hear her say "Mickey Mouse," it's SO funny.) She sings "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" well enough that people can tell what she is singing...on pitch and everything. She's a little monkey, climbing on everything. She's old enough to throw a decent tantrum when she's annoyed. She'll yank on my arm good and hard and say, "Mommy, come on!" when she wants me to go somewhere with her. We've been rearranging rooms and furniture lately with the arrival of new bedroom sets for the older girls. Lilian has been inheriting some things and all of the sudden her room looks more like a little girl room instead of a baby nursery. She's growing up. How did that happen so quickly?

2 comments:

Croft Family said...

I just love your little Lilian. She is such a cute girl. And I LOVE it when she sings Twinkle Little Star. SOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Mindy said...

I hate when they grow up, I like the things they do when they are young and everything is new and so exciting.