* Sunday naps. Seriously, one of THE best things about having early church.
* Playing the piano in primary today the thought came to me that I'm really very glad that my parents never let me quit lessons when I begged.
* Broken toe or not? Unsure. The swelling on Brandon's pinky toe has gone down simultaneously with the bruising becoming more obvious. But the limping has all but disappeared. Good news for a boy who is competing in the state gymnastics meet this coming Saturday.
* A driving assignment with her Drivers Ed teacher required Rebekah to be at the high school at 6:30 AM yesterday. Just in case you haven't put two and two together...that's a SATURDAY MORNING, people! I was less than pleased. Apparently next Saturday will be replay. Sigh.
* Temperatures are forecast to be in the 60's for the rest of the week. I have never been this excited for spring. It's been an emotionally hard winter so I am very much looking forward to standing outside with my bare feet digging into the grass and my head thrown back so the sun can shine fully on my face. Somehow I think it will be rejuvenating.
* I am still smacking my lips with the thought of the yummy salad Bryan made yesterday for dinner. Simple...just mixed greens, fresh mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, croutons and a vinaigrette. It was scrumptious and to die for. (Dad...that's for you.) :) I'm wondering if the reason I'm still dreaming about it has something to do with the fact that our Sunday dinner this afternoon was more of a fend-for-yourself sort of meal...
* St. Patricks Day is in less than a week. I like St. Patricks Day. I feel my Irish roots surfacing. And despite the fact that everyone is honorary Irish on the 17th of March, I find myself unabashedly proud that I'm official.