Thursday, March 1, 2012

Dinner menus...last week vs. this week

 Last week:
*Spaghetti with homemade sauce and homemade breadsticks
*Zuppa Toscano Soup with sesame seed bread
*Pork Roast with Zucchini Herb casserole and shredded potatoes
*Ginger-Lime Chicken with coconut rice and roasted carrots
*Flank Steak Salad with french bread


This week:
*Leftovers
*Dominoes Pizza  (Did you know you can order on-line???  How did I not know this before?)
*Nalley Chili on corn chips
*Kraft Macaroni and Cheese (If I'm feeling really ambitious I may throw some sausage in with it...)

Gourmet goes out the window when Bryan is out of town...

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Cooking always goes out the window when Mike is out of town too :) Seems the husbands are the only one's who really appreciate a good meal!

Kim Anderson said...

I am coming to your house for dinner when Bryan gets home. :)

Julie DeMille said...

My husband doesn't go out of town, but our menus still seem to do this.