Thursday, September 29, 2011

Day 2: What I Wore

Shuffled through all sorts of thoughts this morning as to which direction I wanted to take today's photo assignment.  What I wore....  Literally?  As in what I wore today?  Memories of the past as in...what I wore on my wedding, prom, some other sort of special day?  One specific item of clothing like perhaps a favorite pair of shoes or a special piece of jewelry?

What I ended up with was a lesson in how to take a picture from a reflection.  Took me awhile to get the settings and angles just right.

So here is "what I wore" today reflected in my bedroom mirror.

Believe it or not, every single item I'm wearing today...from the earrings and bracelets, to the shirt, skinny jeans (jeggings) and shoes...all came from Target.  Totally didn't plan that but I could be a walking Target ad!  Well, other than the fact that only the jeggings are new...everything else I've had for a few years.

7 comments:

Heidi Green said...

Fun challenge - I'm loving knowing I can see something new from you each day. And my, oh my, you've got a hot little bod. :)

Lori said...

Ditto to Heidi! Hot sultry sass! I love that you shot your butt even! You go, girl! You're such a babe, and thank you, Target!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

I wasn't trying to be sexy, I swear!! And the butt picture...well, it was just supposed to be the outfit from all angles and also show off the I was wearing heels...it wasn't supposed to be a "butt picture." haha. :) Oh well.

Anonymous said...

Your such a "hot" mama Sarah!! Cute outfit too! :)

Michelle @ Ten June said...

Ha! The accidental butt picture... it's ok, mine gets in the way all the time ; ) Your outfit is just adorable though! You look great and I really do love all of the different angles.

Thanks so much for linking up! I look forward to seeing your week two pictures next Wednesday!

Ange said...

Fun pics! I like that you did some different angles, it's hard to do self portraits, well at least I thought so.

Ange said...

PS - I love Target!