Friday, February 19, 2010

Favorite Photo Friday: Antelope Island

You may or may not have noticed that my Favorite Photo Friday pictures lately have been from the more recent past...mostly within the past year. This is because I am limited to the pictures on my laptop which are none too plentiful. All the rest of my pictures and the use of my scanner are unavailable right now. This is due to Bryan deciding to update and reinstall our computer. A usually wise and responsible thing to do. But our computer seems to have a mind of its own these days and keeps crashing despite everything Bryan has done. Being the computer genius that he is, I'm sure Bryan will get it figured out one of these days. In the meantime, thank heavens for laptops.
So this picture is from July 2009 on our little jaunt out to Antelope Island. We had such a fun time! Maybe we'll do it again this year when the weather gets warmer.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Fun! When I first saw the picture I was thinking "zoo". I had to go back and look at it again when you said it was at Antelope Island.

MamaBug said...

Computer issues stink. Hope you get it figured out soon.

I want to take our clan to Antelope Island. I've never been and I'd love to check it out.