Thursday, November 5, 2009

Darn Swine

Yep.The days are starting to all mesh together. The state of my house is becoming increasingly disasterous. My bathroom counter resembles a pharmacy. And although I can see light at the end of my tunnel, healthwise... I'm discouraged. Because Julianne and Lilian succumbed yesterday. And I realized, as I dispensed tylenol and listened to the choir of coughs all day long, that this cabin fever I have will, unfortunately, continue for awhile longer. Darn swine.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I hope you all start feeling well soon. And I hope your other 2 don't get it. Good luck.

Croft Family said...

I'm so sorry! Hopefully, you all will get better soon.

Melissa@thebblog said...

sorry to you all. What misery. Hope Lilian's fever went down to at least a manageable level if it is still hanging around. Hang in there.