Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I am thankful for....

*My sweet husband who is my partner and friend through every aspect of my life.
*Rebekah, Julianne, Brandon and Lilian.
*A house that has become a home...one that is filled with love.
*My testimony of my Savior, Jesus Christ, my Heavenly Father, and the gospel.
* The best parents and sisters anyone could ask for.
*Amazing in-laws.
*Sweet and thoughtful friends.


But also....
*My bike.
*Books, books and more books.
*MUSIC. Singing, playing, listening.
*Computers.
*dark chocolate oranges that only come out at Christmas.
*Sushi.
*A vacuum that works.
*Warm, fuzzy blankets.
*Snow.
*Trusted doctors.
*The rice bag that keeps my feet warm at night.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Love your thoughts! Speaking of trusted doctors, what did you decide with Julianne?

Unknown said...

We'll be starting growth hormone within the next few weeks. Can I just say how much I love Dr. Lindsay? I'm so thankful that we've been able to have him as our doctor through all of this!

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

Ugh! Rebekah keeps stealing my laptop to take down to her room...and then she logs me out, and herself in...and I keep leaving comments as her! Guess I need to watch that more closely.

Mary said...

You make me weepy. Love you too.

Mindy said...

You have a great list. Love you tons!