Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Ultimate Girls Night

I went to see "New Moon" last night with a bunch of my neighbors. Talk about your ultimate girls night out! We were your traditional gaggle of girls at a chick flick....sighing over Edward, oohing and ahhing over Jacob, crying along with Bella's heartache, and just enjoying the whole thing from start to finish. (SO much better than "Twilight," can I just say...) And then, if that weren't satisfying enough, we went to Thaifoon and had a late dinner... sharing dishes and laughing at eachother's stories. It was a great night!

7 comments:

Mary said...

Wow. What a group. We're you silly and obnoxious like a bunch of teenagers? :-) I'm glad that you had fun and what a sweet Bryan willing to let you get out with the girls.

Camilla Millar said...

Looks like fun! I'm going with my momma today.

Croft Family said...

Sounds like such a fun night out. And what a big group of ladies you went with.

DD said...

It looks like a bunch of YOUNG ladies. No old grandma types in your group. Or the old grandma types are willing to wait to see New Moon after the crush is over? Remember we saw Twilight together at Katie's theater? How long has that been?
Mommy

Mindy said...

I'm so glad you had fun! Brandi's hair looks so cute.

Melissa@thebblog said...

what a fine night. I had some co-workers who were getting together for treats, re-watching Twighlight, and then the midnight showing of New Moon. Too late for my blood. I'll wait till mom is ready to go with me - maybe over Thansgiving break on a matinee

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast...OH I'm excited to see it.