Monday, November 16, 2009

About Julianne

My name is Julianne.
The name I should be called is Drama Girl because I am very dramatic.
The animal that is inside me is a butterfly because I am tiny and colorful.
What's in my heart is bubbles because I am light and I go with the flow.
The sound I like is the sizzling of bacon in a pan.
The sound I dislike is my mother calling me to come clean up my junk.
I smell I love is vanilla.
The smell I don't love is sweat.
I love to touch fuzzy blankets.
I don't love to touch sticky jars of honey.
I love the taste of German chocolate cake.
I don't love the taste of tomatoes.
Something I like to look at is a good book.
Something I don't like to see is 1s and 2s on my report card.
My favorite memory is being with my family.
My favorite thing in the whole world is the library.

5 comments:

Melissa@thebblog said...

Oh, I love German Chocolate Cake too Julianne! Yummy-now I'm hungry. Thanks a lot!

I love that you are a butterfly. I think that describes you perfectly - tiny and colorful!

Mindy said...

Oh how sweet. We love Julianne!

Croft Family said...

Thanks for letting us know a little more about you. We love the sound of bacon sizzeling in a pan as well

Mary said...

I bet Grandma Dalton is grinning from ear to ear that your favorite thing in the whole world is the library! I also love fuzzy blankets. Nothing better than wrapping up in a warm fuzzy blanket reading a book! Love you Julianne.

Greg & Dlora said...

What impressed me was your writing ability! Your description of yourself was very literate and evocative--a very creative use of images and symbols to paint a picture of your personality and character. Should we challenge all your aunts to use your pattern and come up with a similar description of themselves? Go for it: Sarah, Katie, Melissa, Mary, and Rachel!
Grandma Dalton