Saturday, November 28, 2009

Crafting With My Sisters

Melissa and I went to Katie's house yesterday and spent HOURS cutting, sanding and painting blocks. And after all was said and done I thought to myself, "I took a shower this morning, why??"


This is what we made....


And then we watched the end of the BYU vs. Utah game....red on one side, blue on the other. Notice in this picture both Jeremy and Dalton have their eyes closed and the rest of us have eyes wide open? Maybe it's a coincidence, a fluke of the camera but BYU had the ball in overtime... Maybe they couldn't stand to watch BYU take the comeback away from Utah and go on to win the game! :)

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Those are darling blocks, good job.

Croft Family said...

Oh my those a super cute, you will have to show me how you made those!!!

Katie said...

Glad you had a good time and didn't just walk away with a big headache. How's Brandon?

Anonymous said...

How cute..what are the blocks for? BYU just got lucky that's all I have to say!

Mary said...

Yay that your blocks turned out so cute. And Yay for the Cougars!!!

Camilla Millar said...

Love the picture of your sandblasted selves. Cute craft. . .neighbor gifts?

Shauna said...

I'm in agreement about the super cute blocks. I need to know how to make those. Did you use vinyl letters? I think I need to make them next year. :-)