Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Stubborn, Sleepy Girl

Just got back from my voice lessons. For some odd reason Lilian refused to get out of the car. Didn't even want me to unbuckle her. Reverse psychology in mind I said, "Okay Lilian....I'm going to go inside. You just yell for me when you decide you want to come in." Didn't work. She stayed. And stayed. Cheerfully. I went out every couple of minutes to check on her and left all the doors open so I could hear if she started hollering. The last time I went to check on her, this is what I found:
And even as zonked out as she was, she STILL fought me when I tried to unbuckle her!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute! My neice did that to me one time.

Mindy said...

That doesn't look very comfy! Silly girl.

Mary said...

Abby does that too sometimes. Refuses to get out of the car. But in my case, Abby always starts to holler when I leave. Works like a charm. She must have been really sleepy.

Croft Family said...

Been there done that! Does not look comfy at all but she stood her ground!!!

Melissa@thebblog said...

how does anyone sleep like that? I'd get a head - rush . . . on the other hand, if you're already knocked out, maybe a head-rush doesn't matter.

MamaBug said...

LOL! Too funny. They always punish themselves more than us.