Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Confession

Usually I'm a stickler about waiting to get into Christmas until December. The tree doesn't go up till AFTER Thanksgiving. We avoid like the plague, the radio stations playing Christmas music. Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I always want to make sure it gets it's proper due before the craziness of Christmas takes over. But this year? Oh dear. I've never been this tempted to put my tree up early. I've been listening to Christmas music all week...including those aforementioned radio stations. I feel like I should repent and recommit!

3 comments:

Croft Family said...

You have been forgiven!

Kathryn said...

No shame in starting the Christmas season early. The most beautiful decorations of the year should be displayed longer than a month anyway.

Kim Anderson said...

I knew I liked you! Go for the Christmas spirit early this year. But you know me, I love Christmas. I listen to the music at least once in the August to get my excitment out!

Hug,
Kim