Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Looking back at "Power In His Touch"

Got some pictures from "Power In His Touch" that a pro photographer took. I'm posting a few. Yes, I know it seems like a lot. But consider, she took over 500... all the sudden 16 seems minimal, don't you think?

The opening number, "Good Tidings," which takes place in modern times. Julianne is front row left, wearing blue. I am front row right wearing yellow.

"Good Tidings"


"King of the Jews." These are somewhat brutal pictures, I know. But I wanted to remember the chaos, the heartache, the emotion of this scene.

Both of these pictures are from "Through the Eyes of a Child" which is the number that Julianne had her little solo in. The kids are surrounding Judas Iscariot.


"Better World"....just finding out that John the Baptist has been killed.


I was blind and now I see.... This took place during the song "Power In His Touch."

"My Peace".... during the last supper.


"Thy Will Be Done" was the song during which the Cruxifiction took place.


"He Is Risen"


"He Is the Light" back during modern times again. It was our closing number.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I don't know how I missed this post. Those are some great photo's. I sure wish I had been able to come see it.