Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A dinner conversation with Lilian

We're sitting around the table last night, calmly eating dinner. All the sudden Lilian turns to me. "Mom?" she says in all seriousness, "Do panda bears eat bamboo or grass?"

Huh?? Lilian is 2 years old! How in the world does she know what panda bears are...let alone bamboo?!

My guess is that this query is related to something she saw on one of her little kid shows she was watching yesterday. It sure gave us a good laugh! She smiled and laughed with us...even though I'm sure she had no idea why.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..thats funny and cute.

Brenda said...

I totally remember seeing 2 girls on bikes! I wish I had known it was you! You are quite the biker. Good for you! You're right, it's fun to watch the progress of our new house. I just hope it all comes together! You know ... exterior, cabinets, carpet, etc. I hope it looks good when it's done!