Monday, August 17, 2009

Post-Production Depression



I'm experiencing Post-Production Depression. You know how you spend the whole month of December getting ready for Christmas....parties, shopping, Christmas music and treats. The anticipation building up, up, up till the actual day is finally here! And it's wonderful and amazing! And then the next day you experience a let down when you realize that no matter how fabulous it had been, no matter how nice it is to have the chance to relax...it's all over. That's how I'm feeling about "Pirates of Penzance."

3 comments:

MamaBug said...

*Hugs!*

Mindy said...

I wish I could have made it. Sounds like you had a ton of fun and did a great job.

Camilla Millar said...

Sounds like so much fun-- what a great experience, sorry that I wasn't able to make it.