Thursday, August 20, 2009

One Last Summer Swim

We took the camera to Cherry Hill today. The kids went all photo crazy...I think they took at least 60 pictures. Don't be alarmed...I'm not planning to share them ALL with you. Just four that were sweet or funny or just jumped out at me.


Water fight! Need I say more?


Lilian loves these slushie drinks. She calls them "flushies" which cracks me up every time. "Mommy, can I have a flushie?"


Lilian so rarely will sit with me on the tube in the lazy river, let alone actually snuggle. She must have been tired today.


With a waterproof camera the kids think it's loads of fun to take pictures of themselves underwater. I'm not sure what Rebekah was doing but the bubbles make me laugh.

4 comments:

Croft Family said...

Oh I'm so sad, we did not get to go with you all this summer. My kids have been begging me but with money I figured that we just could not afford it. Looks like such a fun summer, maybe next summer we can get together more often

Mindy said...

I didn't take my camera once this summer, bummer. Sad we didn't get to meet up for the last day.

Sarah@The Best Stuff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah@The Best Stuff said...

hahahaha I was saying something under the water!!!!

love/rebekah