Friday, August 7, 2009

Angels


See these two girls? They have been my angels this past week. I've had huge, long rehearsals every evening since Tuesday. Bryan has also had an unexpectedly busy week and has been away much of the time. And these sweet angels have more or less taken over running house and home and making sure all is well with Lilian and Brandon. A few days ago I came home from rehearsal late, late and found this in the hallway outside my bedroom....strategically placed so I would be sure to see it when I got home.

8 comments:

Mary said...

Rebekah looks so grown up! And what a sweet girl that Julianne is. Doesn't that just makes your whole day? How thoughtful and sweet. I hope my kids turn out like that...but they're boys so we'll see...

Croft Family said...

They are Angels, they are amazing. I hope that my daughters will turn out to be like yours. How sweet was that little I love you thing.

Anonymous said...

Awwww..thats so sweet. Your daughters are so cute and thoughtful.

MamaBug said...

Beautiful girls, inside and out! What a sweet note!

Wow. Rebekah looks so much like you!! (Julianne, too. But, Rebekah especially. :) )

Mindy said...

Yep very cute girls. It's so nice that we can count on our older kids to help out.

Katie said...

I wish I had some older kids to help out. Especially when everyone is sick!

Melissa@thebblog said...

And Beautiful too! Good thing they are good girls because they are almost too good liking for their own good!

The4DeVore said...

I miss those two angels! I can't believe how much they have grown, Sarah! Rick and I absolutely LOVED babysitting those two sweethearts when we were just newlyweds! They are full-blown teenagers now! Wow. How time flies. I miss all of you. I hope my girls will be as sweet and kind as yours.