Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Red-faced...but not from embarassment

Can you tell how red my face is? Do these pictures even do it justice? This is what happens every time I mow the lawn. And then it stays that way for a good 2 hours. Bryan laughs...he's always amazed at just how red my face can go. I watch the weather weekly and valiantly try to find the coolest day of the week in the early morning or late evening to get the mowing done. But my face always turns red to some degree. Sigh. I really don't handle heat well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats what happens to me too after I go running though and its red for quite sometime after, its not fun.

Ryan Campbell said...

You and me sister! Is it a Dalton thing? Even after a cold shower, my face still is red. I feel for you.

Mary said...

Ooops, that last comment was from me. I forget that when I'm on Ryan's computer, that he's logged in and not me.

DD said...

Ha! You know who your mommy is--the original red-faced girl.
Mom

Melissa@thebblog said...

Darn that mommy! She passed that on to us all! I haven't seen myself that bad till the other day and I thought I was totally fried because it wouldn't go away - nope, just red-faced

April said...

I don't know why some of us get so red. I rarely sweat, I just always turn bright red. So funny! And yeah, it stays that way for a while!

Sara said...

I, too, suffer from the red face. People always think I'm sunburned. Nope. My G-ma calls it "thin-skinned," cuz you see the blood come to the surface from vigorous work. I hated rushing to classes after gym.