Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's been a crazy, busy week...

* Went on two early morning bike rides with a friend...one of which rendered me sore and pretty much wasted for the rest of the day. Bribed my girls to watch Lilian while I took a much needed nap.
* Picked up Brandon from cousin camp and happily listened to his stories of all the fabulous things they did....camping, river rafting, laser tag, etc. The kid was practically glowing, he had so much fun.
* Did a bunch of babysitting for my sisters. One day saw 5 extra kids here aged 7 and down...two of which were under the age of 1. Cute kids, all of them, but thank heavens for Rebekah and Julianne's help.
* Celebrated mine and Bryan's 16th wedding anniversary. Have I mentioned lately how much I love this husband of mine?
* Spent a day at Lagoon for the first time in 4 years. Still don't like the Wild Mouse. Love the feeling in my stomach I get from the Tidal Wave. Got a sore throat from the screams that were unintentionally ripped out of me while riding Wicked. And got drenched riding the Cliff Hanger over and over and over again with a huge grin on my face. Oh. The kids had fun too. :)
* Went to 4 rehearsals for "Pirates of Penzance".
* Went to lunch with some sweet choir friends.
* Went to "Hello Dolly" at Hale Centre Theatre with my sisters.
* Spent a day at Cherry Hill and let the kids talk me into riding the Cardiac Canyon waterslide.
* Dealt with Lilian's 2 days worth of 104 degree fever.
* Became the schedule keeper for Rebekah and Julianne as they tried to juggle numerous babysitting jobs for various neighbors.
* Watched the laundry go undone, the dishes pile up and the grass go uncut....
Tomorrow starts a new week. Fresh, uncluttered and open. Looking forward to seeing what we can make of it.

3 comments:

Mary said...

Busy girl. At least you've been busy doing fun and good things. I've stayed busy...but that was only cleaning my house. I hate that kind of busy.

Jill said...

How about cluttering up your schedule with some visiting teaching! I miss chatting with you as much as seeing our vt sisters! Call me! Jill

Mindy said...

You were busy! Sounds fun.