Sunday, June 21, 2009

Girls Cousin Camp

Top: Julianne, Emily, Megan and Rebekah
Bottom: Kaitlyn, Carol and Elizabeth

Rebekah and Julianne just got back last night from a week long cousin camp. In this, the 4th year of cousin camp, Bryan's parents decided to split the kids up a bit instead of one HUGE cousin-palooza. The six oldest granddaughters started things off with a weeks trip to St. George. Crafts, shopping, hiking, sand dunes, a show at Tuacahn, an afternoon at the movies, and oh...did I mention swimming? Rumor has it that a goal was set to fit swimming in each and every day they were there. Apparently that goal was acheived. I can't even imagine how much sunblock they went through! Rebekah and Julianne have peppered us with stories of their adventures ever since they arrived home. Lynn and Carol....what amazing people you are! Thank you for providing our girls with the kind of adventures, experiences and love that memories are made of.

4 comments:

Croft Family said...

I'm going to steal your pictures so I can post something about it,

Mindy said...

I love that they always get matching clothes. Your in-law's are really great for doing this, When I have grandkids I want to do this kinda thing.

Sara said...

Thanks for posting the photos! Makes me even more eager to see my Elizabeth again! She's been gone soooo long. But I'm glad she was able to have such a fun experience with her girl cousins. I want my kids to have the special relationship with their cousins that I had with mine growing up.

Melissa@thebblog said...

Both pictures are sooooo cute! What a gorgeous extended family you have!